Versatile Blogger Award
A huge thanks to Lauren at Lauren’s World for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m so very thankful, especially considering I haven’t been doing this for very long, it’s a great honor to have one of my peers recognize my blog. Be sure to head on over and check her out!
The blogs I nominate are:
My Seven Random Facts…
1.) I’m a bit of gypsy. I’ve lived in California, Nevada, Tennessee, New York, and Massachusetts.
2.) I hate condiments. Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard… the only thing I like is pepper or hot sauce.
3.) I graduated from the same high school as Mark McGrath. Also, he’s crazy.
4.) The first CDs I ever owned were The Lion King soundtrack and Elton John’s love songs.
5.) My dream travel destinations are Italy, Australia, and the UK.
6.) That being said, I hate flying over water and get serious anxiety attacks over it.
7.) Carrie Underwood is my biggest girl crush to date.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell 7 things about yourself