In honor of their short lived reunion on the VMA’s, one of my best friends linked a group of us the video for “This I Promise You.” Way back when, in high school, this was not only one of my favorite songs (despite the fact that I was a Backstreet Boy fan) but I thought this video was AH-MAZING. Watching it as a grown ass woman is a completely different story. Here are some of the weirdest moments we compiled while doing a group facebook watch…
1. Five guys, just randomly standing around in a forest. Totally cool and normal.
2. Oh and they’re catching bubbles.
3. And subsequently turning into bubbles…
4. Also, why is Justin wearing a women’s sweater?!
5. Furthermore, what are they ALL wearing.
6. They end this video by casually sitting down to lunch in San Fran.
7. Just five guys, sitting in a restaurant, singing to one another.
8. And as Justin riffs us gently, Joey puts ketchup on his fries.
I hope you enjoyed this little flashback. Want a little more, listen to the song on repeat and lets head on back to the good old days of pop music!
Anything you want to add? Tweet us @JukeboxMixtape or comment below. We LOVE to hear your feed back!